Rummanah Aasi
  Today I am participating in my first book blogger hop! I first learned about the hop is from my dear friend, Twimom, who by the way has an awesome blog for Adult Paranormal Romances. If you love reading from that genre, be sure to stop by and check it out! The hop is hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy for Books. It's a great way in discovering new book blogs. It happens every Friday.

Book Blogger Hop


If you find my blog through the hop, please have a look and follow me if you like what you see. Be sure to leave your blog link so that I can stop by your blog and say hi.

   Question of the week: Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?

 My favorite new-to-me author is Maria V. Snyder. I recently discovered the Study series and I absolutely loved them! I loved the main character, Yelena, because she is smart, tough, and can hold her own. I never met a character like her. The series has a great balance of romance, action, and suspense. I couldn't read turn the pages fast enough! I look forward to reading her Spy Glass and her other series soon.

ALSO  - please check out my Mockingjay Giveaway aka 60 Followers Giveaway!!! Click here for contest rules and entry. Contest ends August 17, 2010.
 
7 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Just popping in via the hop to say hi! You and I are having a similar giveaway, can't wait for Mockingjay!!! Just 4 short weeks:) Glad to have found your blog, I'm a new follower.


  2. Chelle Says:

    Snyder sounds like a fun author! Thanks for sharing! I found you through the Hop!


  3. Manga Maniac Says:

    I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

    I haven't read anything by Snyder yet, but I want to. The Study series is on my wishlist :)

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe


  4. Unknown Says:

    Hey =)

    I'm stopping by from the Book Blog Hop

    and I'm a new Follower!

    I've read and loved Inside Out by Maria V Snyder! Planning on reading her Glass series soon =)

    Have a wonderful weekend & Happy Reading!

    Larissa
    Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


  5. Just hopping over to say "Hi" Have a good weekend!

    Feel free to come and visit me atAddicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!


  6. Twimom227 Says:

    Just hopping by to say HELLO! and thank you for the shout out! I hope you are having a great weekend!


  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog looks great, I just became a follower!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails