Rummanah Aasi

This week has been the first week of school. It's been an extremely busy and insane week. I'm dying to get a jump head start for the weekend. Luckily, Friday is only a few hours away and I start book blog hopping! I look forward to every Friday to participate and learn something new from each new blog that I discover and follow. Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen over at Crazy for Books. Thanks for doing this for us, Jen!

This week's question is from  Books Are A Girl's Best Friend: Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?

 Answer: I do use a rating system. It's located on the upper right side of my blog. I'm frequently asked by many people on what I recommend them to read. It's easy for me to rate the book in order to give it a proper review. We are all busy and sometimes, you just want to cut to the chase and see if you have time to spend on a book. 


If you're a new follower and found my blog, welcome! I hope you find something that you like here. I'm always open to suggestions on what to read or make my blog better. Please leave a link to your blog so I can say "Hi". Thanks!
Labels: | edit post
16 Responses
  1. BrendaC Says:

    I am your newest follower from the hop, I look forward to reading some great reviews! Have an awesome weekend!
    kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com


  2. Sarah Joyce Says:

    Just over from the hop. I really enjoy your blog. You've got yourself a new follower!

    Sarah @ Loving Books


  3. Happy Friday! I found you from the hop and am your newest follower! Great blog! My blog is
    www.booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    Jesscia


  4. Mary Grace Says:

    Dropping by via the hop. Nice site, clean and crisp. I would appreciate advice for new genres as I am discovering what I like and what I hate. :)


  5. Hi there! *waves*

    Hopping over via hop! you blog is looking fantastic! Sometimes I wish my blog design was different! Definitely hopping over soem over time too! Have a lovely weekend! I follow you already!

    Til next time!
    Badass Bookie xx (Lisa)
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/


  6. Beverly Says:

    Hey there! Just hopping by! If you have a chance, stop by The Wormhole and check out my 300 follower giveaway! Happy reading – have a great weekend!


  7. Caitlin Says:

    Hey Stopping by from The Hop! i'ma new follower!

    I've also got a giveaway going on at my blog. If you got the time come over and visit!

    http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/

    Have a great friday!


  8. firepages Says:

    Here for the Hop! I do not use a rating system. No two books are alike!

    http://firepages.wordpress.com


  9. danya Says:

    Hey, returning your hop! We do use similar rating systems :)


  10. Twimom227 Says:

    Just hopping by! I hope you are having a great weekend!


  11. Jordyn Says:

    Coming over from the hop... you have a lovely blog! And I definitely know what you mean about wanting to cut to the chase sometimes when it comes to reviews.


  12. Returning your hop. I'm a new follower. Do you like the MLS program? I've considered doing it to be a law librarian. I've heard that Urbana/Champagne is the best program in the country.
    Alison Can Read


  13. KIKA Says:

    Loving your blog! hopping on through and am now a follower :D

    TheBookBluff


  14. Jenna JL Says:

    Hi! I'm a new follower stopping by for the Hop. Hope you will stop by my blog An Avid Reader's Musings.

    Have a great weekend!


  15. Library Cat Says:

    Hi I am visiting from the HOP. I am a librarian as well.

    I hope you will visit one or both of my blogs: LibrarysCat or Holocaust Resources for Children!!

    Have a great weekend!


  16. Thanks for finding me on the hop!! I am now your newest follower!

    -Sarah


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails