Rummanah Aasi
 As part of the Teen Book Scene promotional tour, I have Em from The Summer My Life Began stopping by the blog today to share with us some of her preferences.

Salty Snacks or Desserts: A combo of both in one huge delicious bowl.

Suburbs or City: Neither. She’s on island time now!

Movie Theater or watching DVDs at home: DVD’s at home snuggled with Cade.

Ice cream sandwiches or Popsicles: Banana ice cream sandwich

Sandals or Flip Flops: Flip Flops

Mac or PC: PC

Facebook or Twitter: Facebook

Snow Patrol or The Shins: Snow Patrol

Reading-Poetry or Plays: Plays

Snickers or Reeses Buttercups: Reeses (mixed with popcorn)

Martial Arts Action Hero: Jackie Chan or Jet Li: Jackie Chan

Football or basketball: Neither. Beach volleyball for sure!

Would you rather be cold or hot?  Hot with an ocean breeze.

Worse actor: Pauly Shore or Rob Schneider? Pauly Shore.

 Thanks for stopping by and chatting with us, Em! I look forward to "meeting" you soon. :)

Elizabeth Margaret—better known as Em—has always known what life would contain: an internship at her father’s firm, a degree from Harvard and a career as a lawyer. The only problem is that it’s not what she wants. When she gets the opportunity to get away from it all and spend a month with the aunt she never knew, she jumps at the chance. While there, Em pursues her secret dream of being a chef, and she also learns that her family has kept some significant secrets from her, too. And then there’s Cade, the laid-back local surfer boy who seems to be everything Em isn't. Naturally, she can’t resist him, and as their romance blossoms, Em feels she is living on her own terms for the first time. (Cover and description courtsey of Goodreads)
7 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    PC?! NOOOOOOOO! Mac all the way:) I actually don't care all that much, it's just a standing debate with my husband who is a PC lover. I argue with him just for the sake of argument:) And I agree on Pauly Shore!


  2. Great answers. I liked hot with an ocean breeze. Oh wow Reeses and popcorn and banana icecream sandwiches, must try both of those, yummy!


  3. Candace Says:

    "Hot with an ocean breeze" Perfect answer! This book sounds like the perfect summer read! And I loved the This or That!


  4. I don't like popcorn very much, but if I'm going to have it, sweet mix ins are definitely the way to go. Love reeses!


  5. Aaaah! I wish I could be on island time, all the time. But at least I do get to make flipflops my usual footwear.

    Reeses mixed with popcorn is the best!

    Fun times, Em. Thanks!


  6. I like my sweet treats and salty treats to be kept separate. Lol, I'll even use different plates for things. Then again, I'm weird like that :)


  7. That's probably one of the most interesting This or That's I've read! Especially actors and martial arts actors! Too funny!

    Heather


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails