Rummanah Aasi

This week has been the first week of school. It's been an extremely busy and insane week. I'm dying to get a jump head start for the weekend. Luckily, Friday is only a few hours away and I start book blog hopping! I look forward to every Friday to participate and learn something new from each new blog that I discover and follow. Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen over at Crazy for Books. Thanks for doing this for us, Jen!

This week's question is from  Books Are A Girl's Best Friend: Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?

 Answer: I do use a rating system. It's located on the upper right side of my blog. I'm frequently asked by many people on what I recommend them to read. It's easy for me to rate the book in order to give it a proper review. We are all busy and sometimes, you just want to cut to the chase and see if you have time to spend on a book. 


If you're a new follower and found my blog, welcome! I hope you find something that you like here. I'm always open to suggestions on what to read or make my blog better. Please leave a link to your blog so I can say "Hi". Thanks!
Labels: | edit post
18 Responses
  1. Brenda Says:

    I am your newest follower from the hop, I look forward to reading some great reviews! Have an awesome weekend!
    kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com


  2. Letter4no1 Says:

    Just over from the hop. I really enjoy your blog. You've got yourself a new follower!

    Sarah @ Loving Books


  3. Happy Friday! I found you from the hop and am your newest follower! Great blog! My blog is
    www.booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    Jesscia


  4. GREYZ Says:

    Dropping by via the hop. Nice site, clean and crisp. I would appreciate advice for new genres as I am discovering what I like and what I hate. :)


  5. Hi there! *waves*

    Hopping over via hop! you blog is looking fantastic! Sometimes I wish my blog design was different! Definitely hopping over soem over time too! Have a lovely weekend! I follow you already!

    Til next time!
    Badass Bookie xx (Lisa)
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/


  6. Beverly Says:

    Hey there! Just hopping by! If you have a chance, stop by The Wormhole and check out my 300 follower giveaway! Happy reading – have a great weekend!


  7. Caitlin Says:

    Hey Stopping by from The Hop! i'ma new follower!

    I've also got a giveaway going on at my blog. If you got the time come over and visit!

    http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/

    Have a great friday!


  8. pussreboots Says:

    Happy Friday. Come see what my rating system is.


  9. firepages Says:

    Here for the Hop! I do not use a rating system. No two books are alike!

    http://firepages.wordpress.com


  10. danya Says:

    Hey, returning your hop! We do use similar rating systems :)


  11. Twimom227 Says:

    Just hopping by! I hope you are having a great weekend!


  12. Jordyn Says:

    Coming over from the hop... you have a lovely blog! And I definitely know what you mean about wanting to cut to the chase sometimes when it comes to reviews.


  13. Alison Says:

    Returning your hop. I'm a new follower. Do you like the MLS program? I've considered doing it to be a law librarian. I've heard that Urbana/Champagne is the best program in the country.
    Alison Can Read


  14. KIKA Says:

    Loving your blog! hopping on through and am now a follower :D

    TheBookBluff


  15. JL Says:

    Hi! I'm a new follower stopping by for the Hop. Hope you will stop by my blog An Avid Reader's Musings.

    Have a great weekend!


  16. Elizabeth Says:

    Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week's questions, and reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, and many others.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see my answer to the rating question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com


  17. Library Cat Says:

    Hi I am visiting from the HOP. I am a librarian as well.

    I hope you will visit one or both of my blogs: LibrarysCat or Holocaust Resources for Children!!

    Have a great weekend!


  18. Thanks for finding me on the hop!! I am now your newest follower!

    -Sarah


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

This blog is now an award free zone. Thank you for thinking of me, but I just don't have the time to complete the award posting rules.

Related Posts with Thumbnails